What the...? (Once Again)

So, I couldn't get the idea of the pacifier incident out of my mind and it pretty much haunted me throughout the day yesterday. When I went to pick her up from the day care, I find Phoenix sitting in the high chair with that very same disgusting pink pacifier in her mouth! (Oh em gee) Once again, I didn't say anything about it because, quite frankly, I wasn't in the mood to beat anyone down at that present moment. Then I calmly put on Phoenix's coat, said 'Goodnight' to all, and walked out the door.

As we got home, I noticed that Phoenix was in rare form. She still had her "fighter's spirit", but she looked a little flushed and was acting quite lethargic. She also refused to eat her dinner, which is strange because Phoenix rarely turns down a meal. She eventually eats after some time and persuasion, drinks her bottle, fights sleep for a little while and then eventually falls asleep. (10PM) About an hour and a half later, my sister has Phoenix crying in her arms with an upset stomach (I can tell by her cry that's what it was). I take the "Poor Little Boopies" from my sis, and walk back into our room. There's vomit on her bed sheet. The poor kid was sick... From what I wonder...

She seemed to be better this morning and when I dropped her off at the daycare today, I requested that the Friggin' germ invested pink 'binky' be discarded. The asked, "Why?" My reply, " Just Do it!" I get a phone call later today, from Gloria who is apologizing for the incident and trying to assure me that the binky is not the cause for Phoenix's bug. She let me know that there were other kids out with colds that's probably where it came from. It's all still pretty friggin' gross, if you ask me...