Everyone, Get Naked!


I've been drinking Naked smoothies since I was going to Purchase College back in 2001-2002, and each time I sip one it's like a new experience. Why are they so damned delicious?! It doesn't matter what flavor you get, it's ALL good. What brought this thought about, you ask?

Well, I've been trying to incorporate better foods and drink to my diet, as my exercise plan has yet to launch. Lately I've been eating more salads, eating and loving unsalted Trail Mix, watching my portions, etc. and I'm already beginning to feel the difference. However, I kinda messed up by veering off track today, when I ordered Chinese food (bleh). Not only did I have the Fried Chicken Wings and French Fries, but I indulged in a Kit Kat bar and now I'm sipping on a Sprite... (WTF) I haven't had a soda in about 2 weeks and it's so totally weird drinking one now. In fact, it's tastes horrible and it's been sitting here on my desk for about 20 minutes is still almost full.

Anyway, I think I'm going to pick up a Naked smoothie after I get Phoenix from the day care from the local 7-Eleven... I need to redeem myself...