Letting Go...

The same few thoughts have been on my mind for a little while now; getting married, having more children and being part of a happy family. I keep fantasizing about what it would be like to wake up next to him every morning, staring at him while he's still asleep and thanking God that he's in my life. The kids are asleep in their rooms, dreaming about whatever it is they dream about at that age (I wish I could remember). The scariest part about this all is, I can see his face. I feel that I know exactly who it is that I'm supposed to marry and spend the rest of my life with. He's so close and yet equally as far...

A wise and very good friend of mine suggested that I let it go and give it to God. Continue on with my life as if I know that it will happen instead of hoping that it will happen. He told me to spend less time fantasizing and mulling over the void in my life, and focus more on the things that I currently have and should be happy about... OK, so... I'm letting go now...